Thursday, November 24, 2011

A great (and, almost certainly, stupid) leap!

1) I blame Jeff Schinstock and Logan Burda for this. Jeff made me present; Logan used the words podcast & blog. It would seem like wisdom, except for the warning in my heart.

2) Scott Rieker predicted this years ago by referring to me once by the title "Mr. Have Opinion, Will Travel".

3) For years I've applauded Mark Shea, and considered his blog to have the most perfect, most accurate title: "So No Thought Of Mine, No Matter How Stupid, Should Ever Go Unpublished Again". Now, I'm living out that self-deprecating sentiment, without nearly a clear enough sense of my own depreciation.

4) Don't expect much out of this. It's really only cuz it's necessary to publish a podcast, of which all I have planned right now is 1 installment.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ana! As I said though, don't expect much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that ... so no thought of mine, no matter how stupid, should ever go unpublished again. How funny. Self-deprecating humor really makes me laugh. It's my style, too, because I'm THAT awesome, right? (ha) Let me know if you need help with this blogging stuff; I've been using blogger for 3 years so am fairly familiar with it. :)

    ReplyDelete